Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

Dream Makeup Wishlist - 2015

Hello! Today I am going to be sharing some makeup products that are on my dream wishlist! I hope you enjoy!


Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

To be perfectly honest I really just want this palette to complete my Naked Palette collection! Although I would definitely use it as I think the palette looks beautiful and very wearable!

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick - Pink QuartzBloggers and YouTubers go on about how amazing these are all the time and I would love this shade! I think it would make a lovely rose gold sheen and would be perfect for a summery highlight.

















MAC Lipliners

I have been loving using a lipliner all over my lips instead of a lipstick, and I have yet to try any MAC ones. If you have a favourite one, let me know!

Charlotte Tilbury The Luxury Palette - The Rock Chic

I just think this palette is beautiful! I have been loving more cool toned, grey eyeshadows recently and this would be perfect to add to my collection! I have heard nothing but good things about these palettes and would love to own one!

Thank you so much for reading this post, what is on your dream makeup wishlist? I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Kat x


No comments:

Post a Comment