Pages

Thursday 28 May 2015

Top Summer Makeup Picks

Hello! Today I am going to sharing the products that I am loving at the moment and will continue to love throughout the summer months!



 Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - Light

In the summer I tend to use more BB creams than foundations. I find them more comfortable on the skin and it feels like you are not wearing makeup because it is basically a tinted moisturiser. This one from Maybelline lasts well and is a great match for my skin. It also has a SPF 30 which is great for protection against the sun.






















Benefit Hervana Blush

This is a gorgeous selection of colours that transforms into a pale pink sheen on the cheeks when swirled together. I really love this blush and get a lot of use from it in the summer time. These boxed blushes from Benefit also smell amazingly of roses which is a nice touch.

















MAC Soft and Gentle MSF

I won't go on about this product too much as I have featured it quite a lot on my blog! I basically wear this all year round but in summer this looks especially incredible! It adds such a beautiful golden sheen to your face and makes you look sun kissed and radiant!

















Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

This palette is used a lot by me in the summer. It has a gorgeous array of rose gold shades and looks especially amazing with blue eyes - which I have!






















MAC Lipsticks in Lovelorn (L) and Peach Blossom (R)

I have been loving wearing these two MAC shades at the moment. They are perfect colours for the summer months and as they are less in your face they don't need topped up often. These are both very comfortable on the lips and feel like a lip balm to me!

Thankyou for reading this post! What products do you love in the summer? I would love to hear. K x

No comments:

Post a Comment