Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Summer Clothing Wishlist 2015

Hello!


As I did last year, I am going to be sharing a few clothing items that are on my summer wishlist this year!

1. RIVER ISLAND WHITE EMBROIDERED KIMONO
£20

2. URBAN OUTFITTERS LEATHER TOTE BAG
£39
3. NEW LOOK LOW BLOCK HEEL SANDALS
£15.99


4. TOPSHOP OVERLAY JERSEY PLAYSUIT
£28

5. TOPSHOP SWIRL PRINT PLAYSUIT
£32

6. BOOHOO SARA FLORAL PRINT SWING TOP
£10

7. NEW LOOK DEMIN BUTTON A-LINE SKIRT
£19.99

Thankyou for reading this post, what's on your wishlist for this summer?

K x

6 comments:

  1. I adore that white button down New Look skirt, may have to pick that up for myself!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the kimono and the playsuits. Hurry up summer!

    www.bellaraeblabber.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That white kimono is so pretty and I love the detailing on it. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete