Pages

Saturday 16 May 2015

My Perfect Nude Lip

Hello! Today I am going to be sharing with you the products I use to create my favourite nude lip. It slightly resembles the 'Kylie Jenner lip' more than the concealer lip look, just because that I think it suits me more.


Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Lipliner in 'Spice
This is the liner I apply first, this is a mauve shade with a hint of brown.
With 'Spice' lipiner on.





























MAC 'Faux' Lipstick
I then apply this lipstick over the top of the lipliner to create my nude lip! It also makes it a lot more creamy and easy to wear with the lipstick over top and it makes it not as matte as a lipliner on it's own. This is again a mauve shade with a hint of brown and pink. This is my favourite nude lipstick for my skin tone.

With 'Spice' lipliner and 'Faux' lipstick.





























I wear this lip combo quite frequently and I love it. I often wear pinks so it is a nice change to wear something a little more sophisticated on the lips. Thankyou for reading, what is your favourite lip combo at the moment? K x

No comments:

Post a Comment