Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

First MAC Eyeshadows!

Hello everyone I hope you are all having a nice Friday. I recently went on holiday and bought myself a cheeky MAC palette and two eyeshadows! I thought I would share my excitement with you!

I have already got the warm neutral palette, but I missed out on the whole customisation of colours, so I decided I would buy a palette and gradually fill it up!





L-R Patina, Copperplate

Before purchasing these shadows I read many blogposts and watched many videos on people's favourites and I ended up deciding on these two shades! 

Patina is described on the MAC website as a taupe brown with golden shimmer, and this is spot on. This shadow is a frost and looks beautiful all over the lid.

Copperplate is described as a muted mid tone grey, and again this is exactly right. This shadow is a matte2 which means its matte but is really creamy. This looks lovely in the crease with patina all over the lid.




I'm so happy with the shadows I picked out and they seems amazing so far! If anyone has any recommendations for shadows I should add to my palette, let me know!

Thankyou for reading!

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment