Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Top 3 Products: Benefit

I would say Benefit is one of my favourite makeup brands, I love their products and of course their cute packaging! Today I am sharing my top 3 products from this brand.


1. They're Real Push-up Liner
This product has had so much hype about it and I truly think its worth the hype! From what I have heard it seems to be a product where you either love it or hate it. I do think it takes some getting used to, but if you can get the hang of it, it's amazing. It lasts so long and is very easy to work with.


2. Hervana Box Blush
This was my first of the boxed blushes, and I adore this one! It's got a mixture of pink, peach, a slightly purple shade and a beautiful highlight, when you mix them together it creates the most gorgeous glow! I highly reccomend this blush, especially if it's your first one from Benefit as it is not too strongly pigmented.


3.They're Real Mascara
Of course this mascara had to be included here! This is my all time favourite mascara, it makes yours lashes look so voluminous and long! Their new 'Roller Lash' mascara has recently come out too and I can't wait to try it out so I can compare the two.


Thankyou for reading, I hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

x




No comments:

Post a Comment