Pages

Friday 6 February 2015

This Week's Loves #1 ❤️

Today I am sharing with you what I having been loving this week!


L-R

Urban Decay Naked Palette
I only recently got this after wanting it for so long and I have been loving it this week! It has such a pretty selection of colours, all very wearable and pigmented.

Makeup Revolution Baked Blush - Bang Bang You're Dead
I think this blush is perfect for this time of year. It is quite a bright, cool toned pink which makes it look like you have been out in the cold, these are very good quality and affordable.

MAC Lipstick - Faux
This lipstick was featured in my previous post showing my MAC lipstick collection, so you can see it there. I love this shade and I recommend it to anyone who wants a Kylie Jenner lip, but doesn't want to go as far as Velvet Teddy from MAC.

Revlon Colourstay Foundation - Ivory
This is my new favourite foundation, it stays on my skin all day, and is matte without looking cakey.

Rogue - By Rihanna
I wouldn't call myself a fan of Rihanna, but I had to get this perfume as it smells incredible! The next time you are in a Boots or Superdrug, I advise you to smell it because it's amazing!

Thankyou for reading! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment