Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide - For Her ❤️

Hello!

As we are now in December and Christmas is approaching I thought I would share some ideas for gifts. You could get these for others or even add them to your list!


I always think christmas pyjamas are a good idea, these ones are from primark and I love them! They are not too expensive either.


Any of the Naked palettes I think would be an amazing present. I have the Naked 3 and I use it all the time and I love it!


Books would also be a great gift to receive, I love John Green's writing, and if you haven't read any of his books before, I would definitely recommend him!


I got one of these for christmas last year, and it's such a lovely addition to my room, I think someone would really appreciate this gift.


A gift set if any kind would also be good. This Katy Perry perfume set comes with a lotion and shower gel and obviously the perfume. This wasn't too expensive either.


Lush is also a great place for gifts. They do gift sets but I just picked out a few things so it's more personal. Everything smells amazing so they are bound to love it!

Thankyou for reading and hopefully this helped some of you out!

x












No comments:

Post a Comment