Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

My Top Autumn/Winter Nail Polishes ❤️

Today I am going to share some of my favourite autumn/winter nail polishes, I have quite a lot of polishes so this was actually quite hard to pick!


1. Barry M Silk Nail Polish - 'Orchid'

I really like the range of silk polishes barry m have launched, this shade is a purple with pink and red shimmer. I think this polish is unique and I love the formula.


2. Barry M Matte Nail Polish - 'Crush'

At the moment I am really enjoying matte nails, especially at this time of year. This is a pinky raspberry shade with no shimmer as it is matte. Again the formula of these matte polishes are really nice.


3. Topshop Nail Polish - 'With It' 

This is a deep blue/navy shade. I have nothing like this in my collection and I also think this is quite a unique shade although it is not that complex. 


4. Topshop Nail Polish - 'Hidden Treasure'

This is probably my favourite shade of them all, it's so different to anything I have seen before and I love it! In some lights it looks green, gold or blue. I love the formula of topshop polishes too.


5. Essie Nail Polish - 'Chinchilly'

This polish is quite a popular one from essie and I know a lot of people love it, it's perfect for this time of year, it's not too in your face but still makes your nails look pretty.


Thankyou for reading, I would love to know if you have any of these shades, or what you like to wear on your nails in the autumn/winter!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment