Pages

Saturday 4 October 2014

September Favourites❤️

Today I am going to be writing about my favourites products/items from September. I honestly cannot believe it is October already, I feel like this year is flying by!


'An Abundance of Katherine's'- John Green

I have to say, I have only just started reading this book, but I wanted to include it in here as I am loving it so far! I won't give anything away but if you love 'The Fault in our Stars' you will most likely love this book too!


One Direction 'Our Moment' Perfume

This perfume has been out quite a while now, and they have had two more released since, but I love this one! I'm not going to try and describe the smell to you because I am so bad at describing scents, but trust me it smells amazing!


Strawberry Balmi

I love this lip balm a lot, and I definitely reccomend the 'balmi' range, they are very moisturising and smell so good!



Hoola and Bella Bamba - Benefit

I got these two products as samples from benefit at the start if the month and loved them! The samples are not too small either, these make me really want to go purchase the full size!



Collection Eyeshadow Pencil - 'Vanilla Sky'

I have owned this for quite a few months but have only recently started to use it and I really like it, it is very pigmented and I usually just apply it all over my lid and leave it, I am definelty interested in buying more shades.



Thankyou for reading, what have been your favourites in September? 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment