Pages

Saturday 28 June 2014

Benefit-They're Real Liner ❤️




Hello!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while! School has been really busy but now that it's almost the summer holidays, I will be able to post more often!

Today I picked up the new Benefit They're Real liner as it was launched today, I haven't tested it out too much yet but I'll tell you what I think of it!

The liner has a flexible tip which makes it very easy to apply, which is good for people like me who aren't great at applying eyeliner! Also it is a gel liner so it stays all day and it claims to 'hug your lashes' which I would say it does well! 

I also purchased the remover as this product is difficult to get off, it removes any waterproof liner or mascara, which is very useful!



The eyeliner retails for £18.50 and the remover is £14.50.

I would definitely recommend this liner, especially if you love the mascara! In my opinion it lives up to everything it claims to do, so I am very impressed and I love this liner so far!

x




1 comment:

  1. I am totally keen to try these products at some time! Ive seen so much rave about them!! anywho, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! For more details about this award please read the post here http://mackenzeelightwood.weebly.com/home/the-liebster-award
    Good luck with the rest of your blogging hun! xx

    ReplyDelete