Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag : Lips ❤️



Hello! 

Today I am writing the last part of these 'what's in my makeup bag' posts, so this is the lip one! I usually change the lip products in here every few days or every week! This is just what's in there right now.

Revlon Colourburst 'Laquer Balm' (105 Demure Reservee)
- This is a pale pink with a little bit of shimmer. I really like this product as it smells quite minty an leaves my lips tingly which I like! I definitely reccommed trying these if you haven't already!

MAC Lipstick (Crosswires)
- This is probably my favourite mac lipstick at the moment, it is a very pretty peachy pink colour and I love it! 

Top-MAC Lipstick
Bottom-Revlon Balm ❤️


Thankyou for reading this post and I'll talk to you soon! 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment