Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag : Eyes ❤️


Hello! :)

Today I am going to be writing about the eye products I have in my makeup bag at the moment! I usually change what eyeshadows or what palette I use on my eyes each day so that's why there is not a lot in there! 

L-R ❤️

Benefit They're Real! Mascara
- This is my favourite mascara ever! I have been through two of these already and I have got my spare one for when I run out! It really lengthens and thickens your lashes and it makes mine look super long! (£19.50)

No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil
(10 Brown)
- I usually use this to lightly fill in my eyebrows or sometimes I'll wear it as an eyeliner quite subtly, as I don't always want to wear black or liquid liner so this is a nice change! (£6.50)

Thankyou for reading this post! I have written the part which shares what face products I have in my makeup bag if anyone is interested! I will be writing my lips one in a few days! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment