Pages

Saturday 10 May 2014

Urban Decay Goodies ♥




Hello and happy Saturday!


Today I went into town and picked up two Urban Decay products.  I am very excited about both so I have decided to share them with you!

The first product I bought was *drumroll* the Naked 3 eye shadow palette!! I'm so happy to finally own this as I have read many reviews saying how amazing it is and I am looking forward to experimenting with it.  This palette has a rose gold theme, and this is meant to bring out blue eyes, which I have, so I thought it would be perfect!



Just by looking at this palette I love the look of 'blackheart' which is a black with red shimmer and also 'mugshot' which is a very pretty gold colour. 

When you buy this palette it comes with  a shadow and crease brush and also four little testers of some of the different primer potions, which I am looking forward to trying.



The second and last product I bought was a revolution lipstick in the shade 'jilted', this is a very pretty deep fuchsia colour and I am also very excited to try this out! 




Thank-you for reading this post and I'll talk to you soon! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment